Moving this weekend ends an era at 12505 along the lake. This was B and I’s first place together and honestly… I love our space. But I didn’t love all things that came along with it… especially over time.
Things I won’t miss;
- Slamming doors in the hallways
- Cigarette smoke coming up from the opened windows
- Close neighbors
- The barking French bull dogs underneath us
- Our parking lot
- Cat lady leaving cat litter in the halls
Things I will miss;
- Our massive closets
- Being super close to work/downtown
- Prime running location
- Our fireplace
- Our cozy bungalow
- The Pontiac couple’s fights across the street
We’ve had laughs, we’ve had cries, yelling, and parties. We’ve hung pictures and decorated for the different holidays. This was our home for 2-years and now we will start all of this in our new home. I will miss our little bungalow on the lake, as I have liked to call it. It was a cozy, warm and inviting space that will always have a special place in my heart. I knew as soon as we saw this space that it was going to be ours, and I think B had the same feeling when he walked into our house, we just had to do some convincing to each other in both respects.