Sending lots of love and sweet wishes to all my bee readers, a Happy Valentine’s Day ❤️! I’ve been having a lot of fun getting the house ready, planning treats for Moz and even doing some scheming on something meaningful for my number one, B — and now the day is finally here! How’re you celebrating the love?
photo: Marina Claire & Co.
B and I will be cooking at home tonight, listening to Peggy Lee and Frank Sinatra radio, may play a card game or two and will most likely end up watching Vanderpump Rules and falling asleep on the couch — and there is nothing else I’d rather do than spend it with my core unit of Moz and B.
Since we’re keeping it simple this year, I thought it would be fun to share fourteen things that B and I love to do together when we’re staying in:
- Watching basketball, specifically the NBA
- Cooking dinner
- Drinks on our back patio (when it’s warm out)
- Making breakfast and drinking coffee on the weekends
- Play cards, specifically Kings in the Corner
- Watch documentaries
- Scheme our next house project
- Just sit and talk — no tv, no music
- Host friends for dinner and drinks
- Late night facetimes with our west coast friends
- Play with Moz
- Watch Bravo
- Mini scrabble tournaments
- Morning or evening walks with Moz
Some of our best memories, are spending nights sipping on our favorite drinks, listening to music and talking the night away. We also love whipping up a fun, delicious meal or two — I’m super excited for our Valentine dinner, don’t worry I’ll be sharing recipes if everything comes out as good as it seems!