For all my Bee readers, and even close friends that may be reading along – you know I hate getting older (sorry too all my friends who are older than me, ilu!) – but I’m working on that imperfection and fear of getting older each year by trying to embrace my birthday! Ha! So in honor of the start of the last year in my twenties *starts sobbing* … here are 29 birthday reflections/hopes/dreams or just things about me.
Thinking of 29 things – was actually pretty hard, so here we go!
- Still love birthday cake.
- I was blonde when I was little
- I was named after a man, my great grandpa, Emil
- I hated having my picture taken from the ages 2-5 (& have pictures to prove it)
- Within the last 3-years I’ve had to figure out a lot of my dietary issues & have a random list of cannot eat items; like cauliflower to spicy foods to Chinese food
- I’m also lactose intolerant
- As much as I loved Barbie’s I also loved to play with Legos & Matchbox Cars as a kid
- Jasmine was my favorite Disney princess
- I love hosting parties and entertaining at our home
- I was a cat lady before I was a dog lady
- I love taking pictures and a lot of my friend’s favorite wedding pictures are candids I took ❤
- This will be my first birthday with my new last name
- I want to go on 5-trips before my next birthday
- I love being on a board as part of a local nonprofit that helps people who are fighting breast cancer in our community
- My goal is to read more books – I’ve already started!
- I want to take more time to talk and listen to my friends
- I love organizing and making things look pretty
- I want to run 3-half marathons before my next birthday
- I want to play more golf
- My high school year book prediction was that I’d be the Queen of England. lol #TheCrown
- Note to self: Take more walks… with Moz & B
- I love decorating and designing spaces, even if it’s just setting the dining room table
- I have yet to travel outside of the country!
- I’ll gladly admit I’m wrong… any day… but I rarely am *tongue face*
- My parents never had cable and still don’t have cable
- As much as I have expensive taste, I love a good bargain
- Cookie Dough is my favorite ice cream (if I could eat it)
- Remember to slow down and soak in the little things
- I want to continue to face my fears
Did I miss something? I’m sure I did – leave a comment below!