Another wonderful year has come and gone, and I’m looking straight into the eyes of 28. Eek! So in order to celebrate and share, here is a hodgepodge of 28 things about me, things I learned about myself this past year and inspiration for my new year!
Here we go!!
- I will always love birthday cake.
- The Wizard of Oz was my favorite movie as a kid #rubyslippers
- Every year I would get a ‘Nancy’ cake and they were usually Disney princess themed growing up
- I love champagne, but it’s also one of the only alcoholic beverages that agrees with my stomach
- Hidden Talent: Dog Whisperer
- I am an avid scrapbooker and started in high school – I probably have about 10 and counting large 12×12 scrapbooks
- I hope to get more into interior design this year with projects beyond my own home
- When I golf, I only need 3-clubs: a driver, iron and putter and I’m not that bad
- Crafty especially in the homemade card department
- I prefer to cook without a recipe, but baking, recipe needed
- I have two godmother’s, but no godfather.
- This past year I learned I can go without eating pizza for months!
- I can recite The Wedding Singer, line for line, among many other movies…
- Dancing is one of my favorite things to do
- I’m really good at games; Scrabble, Cards, Connect 4, Wii Bowling (sitting), you name it… bring it on!
- Vanilla frosting, vanilla cake, rainbow sprinkles
- Fruit and desserts are two food groups I could live off of
- When I was little, I swallowed a plum pit, because I didn’t know you weren’t supposed to eat it!
- I have a super high pain threshold
- This past year I learned I am stronger than I think I am
- Pink and gold are my favorite colors
- Growing up my dream job was to be a CIA agent, like Sydney Bristow
- I love fast cars, like Lamborgini’s and Ferrari’s
- My Starbucks order started as a Carmel Frappuccino, I now order Red Eyes
- B and I were both characters from Wizard of Oz for Halloween, multiple years
- I don’t like going to the movies
- I wish I could’ve known my grandpa
- I dream of the mountains
It was really hard to think of 28-things because I didn’t want to overshare, but I also didn’t want to bore you! Did I miss something that you’re dying to know? Leave a comment and I’ll be sure to answer!