Okay, okay, I know I said I wasn’t going to share my goals for 2016, I sort of changed my mind… I’m going to share a few, the rest are just for me!How am I going to accomplish each of these goals? Well, it’s not going to be easy… but here are a few ideas:
- I am already signed up for one race, and about to sign-up for my second. Then I’ll just need to find two more for the summer/fall seasons.
- I’ve got something up my sleeve, and I’m excited to share this will all of you, but not yet!
- In July we have a wedding in Denver to go to, so that’ll check off one new place – B and I always have the travel bug, so I hope we will figure out another fun trip!
- This is something I’ve been working on, but haven’t made a focus; and I want that to change. There are many aspects of this, less Starbucks, less eating out, less house projects!, etc… so I’m going to learn to say “No” a little more, even if that means saying “No” to me.
- I’ve made many excuses this past year and I’m over it – so I’m hoping that better 30-day focus and my Friday Fitness blogs will help some of you, as well as me!
- Without technology! It’s a bad habit, and I do love my social media, but I find us too often browsing when we could be talking or paying more attention to each other. That’s one example of how to accomplish this.
Another goal is to focus on these goals (I know that sounds silly, right?) and modify them and re-evaluate these when needed, if needed. Goals are meant to be reflected on, and worked towards gradually and if they aren’t reviewed regularly, chances of success are few.
So remember to focus on your goals and have check-in’s so that you can have 2016 success!