We are less than 24 hours away from welcoming in the new year, so let’s take a look back through pictures at my 2015 to get ready to say good-bye.
I didn’t do very well with a lot of my 2015 goals, honestly I didn’t focus on them as much as I should have, so I’m not totally surprised.
My 2015 goals:
- Get back into a workout routine – failed miserably, again.
- Start the 5:2 Diet – nope, hardly tried.
- Travel outside of the country (Dublin 2015?) – not this year
- Get a promotion at work – yes!
- Run a half marathon – at least 3 other races – ran 2 races, but no half
- Read more books – a little success
- Don’t sweat the small stuff – maybe?
- Live in the moment – maybe
I’ve been thinking about my 2016 goals, I’ve had a lot of time to reflect in the last few months about successes, failures, hopes and wishes, and am truly working on a plan and change. I feel like I’ve made strides within the last few months in comparison to a majority of last year and early this year. So I’m excited about my new focus and motivation for a positive change.
Cheers to another blessed year and cheers to another year of opportunities!