On the eve of Thanksgiving it’s nice to be reflective and going into the day overlooking the typical superficial parts of the holiday like family drama , worrying about eating too much, the travel and running around.
So I wanted to list a few things that I am thankful for;
- My loving and supportive parents
- My patient (sometimes) and best teammate, B for nearly 5-years
- Our adorable puggle – Moz; she has our hearts
- Strong and trusted friendships (especially all the awesome women in my life)
- Having great “in-laws”
- Our beautiful house and all we’ve been able to do this past year
It’s the people in my life that truly make it special and bring true joy, without them I would be living a very different life. I wish all of you and your families a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving!