I’ve got another awesome and may I add, EASY dessert for your last minute holiday prep! Before we get to the good part, let me quickly tell you why I love this recipe. (1) SO easy (2) Low cost! (3) Delicious! (4) Portable and snack-able for everyone to enjoy.
I adapted the recipe from theblondcook.com and did a lot of no measuring baking this weekend when it came to the seasoning and topping, I just eye-balled a good portion!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Will make 24 Apple Pie Bites
- 3 rolls of Pillsbury Crescents (8-crescents per roll)
- Roll your crescents out flat so that you can add the seasoning
- Cut apples into 8 slivers
- Mix brown sugar, sugar and cinnamon together so that there are equal portions (I did small bowls at a time for each crescent roll pack)
- Melted butter (about 1/3 of a stick)
- Spoon and flatten the filling seasoning onto the flat crescents across the whole triangle
- Dip your apple slice into the butter and place at the larger end of the crescent
- Working from the larger end with the apple slice, roll your crescent up
- Make sure to grease your baking trays well
- Brush melted butter on top and add seasoning dusting over top
- Fill your tray up and place in the oven for 10-minutes until the tops are golden brown!
Enjoy and Happy Feasting!