Oh how things can change within a year! Almost a year to the date, I posted this Bedroom Retreat – which while all in good fun, the idea’s have transformed immensely! Here are a few of the items on the must-have punch list and some inspirational pictures for elements that I want to pull from.
- Wing-back Upholstered Headboard
- Matching nightstands with table lamps
- Pop of color in curtains, pillows, accessories
- Accent Wall – Herringbone Pattern
- Cozy and comfy seating area w/ fireplace
- Thick baseboard trim
- Open concept railing
- Classic chandelier (DIY Project)
Our attic is slowly but surely coming to life and as much as I hate painting, I can’t wait to paint the room and do the finishing touches like the trim and our open concept railing. I am really wanting to have pops of navy, yellow and pink around the room, but still creating something that B will like and isn’t too girly. We are getting so close to the finishing touches it’s hard not to get excited!